A Pilgrimage to Self-Discovery
Walk with us the last 110km of Camino Frances from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela, Spain
May 25 – June 1, 2019
Join us for a 7-day 110km walking retreat where you will get to learn and practice P.O.W.E.R. method, guided meditations, Qigong practices, and restorative yoga, against the backdrops of the beautiful Camino de Santiago.
We carefully planned our itinerary to bring a small community of hikers and seekers, limited to 15, who would like to share and experience the divine spirit of Camino de Santiago (St. James Way) together.
You will have a chance of a lifetime to explore your self-discovery on such a magical path and get to experience the simple things of life that will bring out your inner joy and take you to deeper understanding of your Self and Human Community at large.
Our Camino Retreat explores the most traditional of all pilgrims’ ways to Santiago de Compostela, and is the best-known route internationally.
The route begins in Sarria and finishes in Santiago de Compostela, traversing the hilly landscapes of Galicia, finally making its way to Santiago de Compostela, the heart and hub of all pilgrimages on the Way of St James.
On your Camino 2019 Walk, each and every day and with every step, you’ll experience a rewarding and magical inward journey as well as a deeper connection with nature and landscape that surround you.
This is a journey of a lifetime, and each step gets you closer to finding your authentic essence and reaching your core for a profound transformation.
The Camino de Santiago is clearly marked with the scallop shell along all trails, showing you the way. In our 2019 Walk, you’ll join a group of seekers who share the same quest of self-discovery like you.
This a highly picturesque route that includes numerous cultural highlights, historical monuments, beautiful landscapes. Upon your arrival Santiago, after having walked 110kms, a tremendous feeling of inner calmness and fulfillment will greet you, along with your Compostela, your Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Certificate.
Day 1 – May 25 – Meet at Santiago de Compostela Airport (SCQ), shuttle bus transfer to Albergue Don Alvaro
2) Alternatively, meet us at Albergue Don Alvaro in Sarria (by train)
Please indicate your preferred meeting point and time of your arrival during registration, or using the form below.
Day 2 – May 26 – Walk from Sarria to Portomarin for 22.4kms, stay at Casona da Ponte
Day 3 – May 27 – Walk to Palas de Rei for 25kms, stay at Albergue Pension San Marcos
Day 4 – May 28 – Walk to Ribadiso for 25.8kms, stay at Los Caminantes
Day 5 – May 29 – Walk to Pedrouzo for 22.1kms, stay at Pension LO
Day 6 – May 30 – Walk to Santiago for 22kms, stay at San Martin Pinario Monastary
Day 7 – May 31 – Explore the city of Santiago, stay at San Martin Pinario
Day 8 – June 1 – Departures
Camino 2019 Walking Retreat (Shared Accommodation):
$1,175 Register Now
Camino 2019 Walking Retreat (Private Rooms):
$1,625 Register Now
What’s included ..
- 7 days guided pilgrimage
- Retreats Activities: Practice P.O.W.E.R Method, Guided Meditations, Insightful Self-Reflections, Group Energy Circles, Qigong and Restorative Yoga
- 7 nights based on shared rooms staying with different accommodation options along the traditional French Way and based on the simple Spirit of Pilgrimage of Camino de Santiago.
- Transfer of the group from Santiago Airport (SCQ) to Sarria or for the people who arrive directly to Sarria, transfer to the fisrt accomodation, by taxi (the first day: may 25)
- Transfer of one piece of luggage per passenger to the next location
- Pilgrim´s Credentia
What’s NOT included
- Your roundtrip airfare from home
- Lunch – on your walk between towns, stop by whenever you’re hungry
- Additional food or drink (other than our planned meals together)
- Taxis if you need help to arrive to the next location
- Any attractions, activities or tours not specifically listed
- Personal, medical, or trip cancellation insurance
- Medical expenses or hospitalization and evacuation from remote areas
- Alcoholic Beverages
About the Food
The following meals are included: Breakfast & Dinner
We´ll try to get vegetarian food option at all locations (if you prefer another option, please let us know ahead of the time)
The food will be the local and traditional Galician food
Lunch , Snacks or alcoholic beverages are not included.
English, the Retreat Activities will be in English language, Spanish Translation is available upon request
A reservation requires full payment of the total price. The fee is fully refundable, if the booking is cancelled up to 45 days before the arrival date.
The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival R